On 30 December 1998, Tata Motors introduced the Indica.Indica was the first car indigenously designed in India.
The Indica model has achieved leadership in its class and became the second largest selling model in the segment this year.
Vista is Tata Motor’s first all new passenger car.The new Indica Vista sports dynamic and flowing lines which distinguishes it from the previous generation Indica. Except for the name and the layout everything seems different.
The most prominent new features of Indica Vista are:
1) Swept back headlamp cluster.
2) Full length tail lamp cluster, making the car overall sleeker and smoother.
3) Centrally mounted instrument cluster .
4) All new bumbers.
5) Space for double size music system.
6) Perfect thigh support and the cabin .
|Car Body Type:||Hatchback|
|Displacement:||1405cc, 4 Cylinder Turbo, TDi|
Tata Indica Vista Variants:
1) Terra - Available in 1.2 Safire Petrol & 1.4 TDi.
2) Aqua - Available in 1.2 Safire Petrol, 1.4 TDi & 1.3 Quadrajet.
3) Aura - Available in 1.2 Safire Petrol &1.3 Quadrajet.